- Curriculum faculties
- Global Awareness and Understanding
- Modern Foreign Languages (MFL)
- Year 5
The children in year 5 will learn to:
- Understand and respond with increasing competence, accuracy and confidence in a range of situations.
- Take part in conversations at an appropriate level, reacting to instructions and questions and expressing opinions and feelings.
- Join in songs, raps and stories which enable them to practise the language in an enjoyable way.
- Write sentences and short texts independently and from memory.
- Around the town - Bilbao