About Our School
Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
At Langshott Primary School we believe in Learning, Pride and Success:
Every Langshott community member learns:
- about life and their aspirations for it
- to be a learner, developing the skills, understanding and knowledge they need to move successfully through their lifelong learning journey
- about building positive relationships and developing resilience strategies
- about their community and the environment around them, their rights and responsibilities within it as a responsible citizen
- who they are as a person and what they uniquely have to offer.
Every Langshott community member will be proud:
- of what they have and can achieve
- to be a member of the school community, wanting to contribute to its wellbeing and future and take on responsibilities
- to develop the self-confidence to try out new things, discovering and developing their interests, talents and passions and the Langshott community will be proud of them.
Every Langshott community member will be given the opportunity to be successful:
- in their learning
- in their personal development
- in developing their own expertise and interests to the benefit of themselves and others
- in finding their unique place in the Langshott and wider community.