The children in year 4 will learn to:
- Listen carefully and recognise sounds which are similar to, or different from those of English.
- Understand and respond with increasing competence, accuracy and confidence in a range of situations.
- Join in songs, raps and stories which enable them to practise the language in an enjoyable way.
- Read, copy and write independently familiar words and simple phrases in a variety of topics.
- Write sentences and short texts independently and from memory.
- Numbers 1 - 1oo
- Fruits & Vegetables