Our last Ofsted inspection was 13th & 14th September 2017 when we were graded as “Outstanding” for Leadership & Management, “Outstanding” for Behaviour and Welfare and “Outstanding” for Early Years. We were “Good” for Outcomes and Teaching and Learning.
The report commented that ,
• “There is an extremely positive ethos within the school. Staff work exceptionally well together and are highly motivated.”
• “School leaders have worked exceptionally hard over recent years to create a school with a highly motivated staff who strive to provide a high quality of education for all pupils.”
• “The curriculum is rich and stimulating and provides pupils with exciting activities that inspire them to learn.”
• “One of the strengths of teaching is the warm relationships that have been established.”
• “Teachers are particularly skilled in asking questions that make pupils think.”
• “Throughout the school, pupils’ behaviour is impeccable.”
A link to the Ofsted report is here…
Alternatively click on the link to the right hand side.