Early Years Premium
We want to make sure that all children do as well as they can in their early years, the Government may provide extra funding to childcare providers for some children from lower income families (EYPP).
Your child may be eligible for EYPP if you get any of these benefits :
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income related Employment and support Allowance
- Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed eliment of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
We may also be able to get the extra funding if your child :
- Has been looked after by the local authority for at least one day
- Has been adopted from care
- Has left care through special guardianship
- Is subject to a child arrangement order
If you think your child could be eligible, please ask Linda Jones (Nursery Manager) for a registration form.